– Implementing Collaboration and Contact Center Projects as well as remotely solving support and managed services cases for clients.
To be part of the dynamic and fast-paced professional services team, providing field support to DC clients. This position offers an opportunity to build strong technical expertise in a multi-technology and multi-vendor environment.
Years of experience: 0-2 years
Job Status: Full-time job
Major: Computer & Communications engineer or equivalent
– Install and Configure Cisco Unified Communication Manager and all associated features and redundancy
– Cisco VCS Expressway MRA and B2B deployments
– Cisco UCCX advanced call queuing and scripting
– CUCME Installation and troubleshooting
– Configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco gateways
– Install, Configure and Troubleshoot on Cisco UCCX and UCCE
– Knowledgeable in Recording, workforce management, and voice Analytics solutions
- Cisco CCNA Voice
- Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching
|Job Category||Network Engineering|