The Solutions Architect will be responsible for designing solutions after studying client requirements.
He/She needs to advise clients on business outcomes including required integrations.
Solutions Architects is also responsible for dorting BOMs and communicate with Vendors.
Conducting presentations, workshops, ROI and solution proof of concepts.
To be part of the dynamic and fast-paced consulting services team, providing quality design solutions to DC clients. This position offers an opportunity to build strong technical and consulting expertise in a multi-technology and multi-vendor environment.
Education: Computer & Communications engineer or equivalent
- Cisco CCDA
- Cisco CCNA
- Cisco CCDP
Experience: 5 years of relevant experience
- Provides technical expertise in all aspects of the customer solution, including infrastructure and product (e.g., scalability, security, availability, integration).
- Acts as the prime point of contact for customer design concerns.
- Technical pre-sales support activities, including RFI/RFP responses, pre-sales calls, and general Q&A for customer prospects.
- Technical liaison for partner design solution concerns.
- Represents the customer’s design concerns to the Consulting Manager.
- Technical/Operational assistance and feedback on potential design improvements.
- Provides input in the selection of products and recommendation on how to improve services.
- Architect and design solutions in order to meet customer SLA’s and assure closure of the deal.
- Produces all related documentation including framework, methodology, process, diagrams, templates, workshops.
- Develops knowledge of our customer’s environment to participate in customer’s discussion and facilitate integration recommendation and increase the pre-sales customer satisfaction ratio.
- Keeps current on new technologies and our customer’s environment.
- Strong knowledge of Networking and Communications.
- Advanced knowledge of IP protocols.
- Proven time management skills and ability to multitask and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, written and oral presentation skills.
- Customer-focused and solutions-oriented.
- Communicative, ability to work in a team and be part of a diversified workforce.
- Having a rich intellectual curiosity and an ability to learn.
|Job Category||Consulting Services|